Microsoft Project Standard 2019 – 1 PC – ESD Download
Keep track of your projects and budget with Microsoft Project Standard 2019. Project Standard 2019 gives you access to resource management tools to help you create efficient schedules and keep track of your budget. Choose from prebuilt Project templates and use the automated scheduling tools to help reduce inefficiencies. Multiple timelines help you visualize complex schedules.
- Smart Setup.
- Fast Startup. The Getting Started screen walks you through fundamental capabilities, like linking tasks and creating a timeline, to help you get up to speed fast.
- Templates. Use one of the many prebuilt templates from within Project and on Office.com to get access to project plans.
- Intuitive Search. Use the Tell Me search bar to quickly find useful features in Project so you can work more efficiently.
- Powerful Scheduling.
- Familiar Charts. Built for professional project managers, Project offers familiar tools, like Gantt charts, to help you easily create schedules and reduce training time.
- Smart Automation. Reduce inefficiencies with automated features. Auto-populate start and end dates based on dependencies, and use the Task Inspector to identify more efficient task and resource arrangements.
- Multiple Timelines. Built-in multiple timelines help you visually represent complex schedules and understand all aspects of a project. Easily share timelines using familiar Office tools like PowerPoint (Office, including PowerPoint, is sold separately).
- Intuitive Baselines. You can use baselines to help decision makers track and compare actual progress to the original project plan.
- Optimized Task Management.
- Visualized Relationships. Task path highlighting in Gantt charts helps you understand the relationship among tasks and identify which are critical to the project’s success.
- Connected Apps.
- Simplified Sharing. Copy project information from Project and paste it into Office applications, like PowerPoint and Word (Office, including PowerPoint and Word, are sold separately), and store project artifacts in OneDrive.
- Informative Reports. Built-in reports like, Burndown and Resource Overview, help you gain insights, communicate information to stakeholders, and achieve results.